Mar 28-Apr 22, 2011 -- Academic advisement & registration for Fall 2011
Apr 01, 2011, Fri -- Remove Incomplete grade Forms, transcripts from other schools to AAMU, Course substitutions submitted, for Spring 2011 graduating students
Apr 07, 2011, Thu -- Academic Honors Convocation
Apr 18, 2011, Mon -- Last day to drop/withdraw from the University
Apr 22, 2011, Fri -- Holiday observed (Good Friday)
Apr 29, 2011, Fri -- Founder's Day
May 04-07, 2011 -- Final exams for May 2011 graduates (grad & U-grad)
May 06-12, 2011 -- Final exams for Spring 2011 (all students)
May 09, 2011, Mon -- Final grades for Spring 2011 graduates due in Banner by noon
May 09, 2011, Mon -- Submit SRCs to Coordinators for Summer 2011 finishing and Fall 2011 graduation
May 13, 2011, Fri -- Spring 2011 Commencement, 6pm, L. Crews Stadium
May 16, 2011, Mon -- Final grades for Spring 2011 due in Banner by noon
What is a Junior Audit Packet?
What is a Senior Record Check?
What are the basic contents of a resume?
How do I compute my GPA?
How do I correct my student record?
How do I change or declare my major?
How do I change or declare my advisor?
How do I change or declare a minor?
How do I officially withdraw from the university altogether?
What form do I use to apply for graduation?
What form do I use to notify AAMU of an address change?
What form do I use to notify AAMU of a name or SSN change?
What form do I use to take courses as a transient student?
What form do I use to take a course as a visiting student?
What form do I use to request taking an overload of courses for a semester?
What form do I use to cancel my registration for a semester?
What form do I use to request my transcript be sent?
What form do I use to verify enrollment or graduation?
What should I do if I am unable to attend Commencement?
GRADUATION CHECK SHEETS
These sheets list all the courses required to earn a degree in the major you desire.
- Select the appropriate Graduation Check Sheet below. This is determined by the years of the AAMU Bulletin that you are using.
- Save the spreadsheet to your hard drive, thumb drive, etc., and work from that one.
- Print your AAMU academic record from the Student Information System (SIS).
- Input your grades and hours earned from AAMU.
- DO NOT alter the courses listed on the Graduation Check Sheet. These are the REQUIRED courses for your degree.
- For officially transferred credits, enter a grade of 'T' and the hours earned in the "Trans" column.
- Print a hard copy of the spreadsheet as you will need these during your matriculation at AAMU. To fit the spreadsheet on one page when printing: Go to file > page setup > orientation > select landscape and then go to scaling > select 'fit to 1 pg wide by 1 tall.'
- Add your grades/hours electronically to the Check Sheet when you get them each semester and the Check Sheet will re-calculate your GPA for you.
- Take both versions (hard copy & electronic) of your updated Graduation Check Sheet with you EACH time you visit your advisor.